What is Janine up to now!? Are you trying to find a resource or event that I’m involved in? Here’s an almost exhaustive (exhausting?) list. I say almost because I might have forgotten a link.
Videoconference Projects and Events
- ASK programs (only rarely open to schools outside my service area)
- Invasive Species
- Lest We Forget veteran interviews
- Literature Circles
- MysteryQuest World Geography
- MysteryQuest USA
Workshops & Online Classes
- The Jazz Project, a collaborative workshop started by Ken Conn, TX
- Planning Interactive Curriculum Connections, a 4 week online class introducing videoconferencing.
- Kid2Kid Videoconference Connections, an 6 week online class supporting the implementation of class to class projects.
Resources, Handouts, etc.
- Collaborative Projects Wiki
- Favorite Field Trips
- Grade Level Guides to Videoconferencing
- MysteryQuest Beaches Materials and links for running this event in a workshop.
- Project Planning Workshop Handout
- Project Templates Workshop Booklet
- VC Content Providers.org Database:
I’m also on the board of TWICE and am involved in these things too.